Filipino Pork Belly Adobo Recipe
1 cup filipino vinegar hate that white distilled.
Filipino pork belly adobo recipe. Bake the pork belly pieces for 10 15 minutes at 375f. Simmer for 40. Then broil the meat until the skin looks crispy being careful not to burn it.
Mix until well combined then set in the fridge to marinate 4 hours to overnight flipping and tossing the pork halfway through to evenly marinate. Save the adobo sauce from simmering the pork belly for use when serving. Set aside brown the couple pieces of garlic mashed or minced.
Instructions combine the pork belly soy sauce and garlic then marinade for at least 1 hour heat the pot and put in the marinated pork belly then cook for a few minutes pour remaining marinade including garlic. Cut up chicken ok to include pork. Instructions wash pork belly slices with cold running water and pat dry with paper towel.
In a large bowl add the pork belly 3 4 cup soy sauce white vinegar black peppercorns garlic and bay leaves. Instructions for pepper s best classic pork adobo. Add the soy sauce vinegar water peppercorn bay leaves brown sugar and onions.
Cover the pot with the lid and lower heat to low. In a small bowl mix soy sauce and worcestershire sauce. Transfer the pieces of pork belly to a baking dish with the skin side up.
Add water whole pepper corn and dried bay leaves then bring to a boil. Pour marinade to pork belly slices. Instructions place pork belly in a pot.
- How To Cook Chickpeas Recipe
- How To Cook Chickpea Tempeh
- How To Cook Chickpeas So They Are Soft
- How To Cook Chickpeas Microwave
- How To Cook Chickpeas
- How To Cook Chicken Ziti Broccoli
- How To Cook Chickpeas Without Soaking
- How To Cook Chickpea Curry
- How To Cook Chickpeas Instant Pot
- How To Cook Chickpeas Pasta
- How To Cook Chickpeas For Curry
- How To Cook Chickpeas To Make Hummus
- How To Cook Chickpeas From A Can On Stove
- How To Cook Chickpea Taco
- How To Cook Chinese Noodles Soup
- How To Cook Chickpeas For Baby
- How To Cook Chickpeas Stovetop Fast
- How To Cook Chickpeas Fast
- How To Cook Chickpeas Fast Without Soaking
- How To Cook Chinese Bbq Pork Belly