How Do You Cook Asparagus And How Long
To determine asparagus cooking time in the oven you need to consider the size of the stalk because the asparagus bake time will vary depending on the size.
How do you cook asparagus and how long. Tent your cooked. Cover and microwave on high for about 3 minutes. Stir and microwave for another 2 to 3 minutes until the spears are firm but tender.
Grill uncovered 7 to 10 minutes or until crisp tender turning occasionally. Cover and cook for three to eight minutes over medium low heat. The best way to boil asparagus is to use a sauté pan.
Take care not to overcook it as it will quickly burn if left in the oven for too long. Place them in a steamer basket that has to be placed in a saucepan with about two inches of boiling water. Place asparagus in the bottom cover with water about inch over the vegetable and add salt.
For a charcoal grill place asparagus directly over the coals. Place asparagus in a microwave safe dish with 2 tablespoons of water. Remember food keeps cooking for up to five minutes once you remove it from the heat so it s done when it s slightly less cooked than you prefer it to be.
For asparagus that is still bright green with a little snap to it saute in a pan 6 8 minutes depending on the thickness of the stalks test with a fork. Drop these bundles or individual spears into some boiling water cover and cook for three to five minutes depending on the thickness of the spears. Place the asparagus in the oven and roast it for 12 minutes until it turns bright green and appears charred in a few places.
Bring to boil and cook between 4 and 7 minutes depending on the thickness of the stalk. Fill a bowl with water and ice cubes and set aside. For a gas grill preheat the grill.
- How To Cook Green Bean Leaves
- How To Cook Green Beans And Bacon
- How To Cook Green Beans Boiling Water
- How To Cook Green Beans Bbc
- How To Cook Good Mince
- How To Cook Green Beans And Keep Them Crunchy
- How To Cook Granoro Pasta
- How To Cook Good Jasmine Rice
- How To Cook Great Poached Eggs
- How To Cook Good Tuna Steak
- How To Cook Good Lamb Shanks
- How To Cook Green Banana Prawns
- How To Cook Good Salmon In The Oven
- How To Cook Gravy Beef In A Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Good Rice In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Good Rice And Beans
- How To Cook Good Noodles
- How To Cook Gravy Beef In Oven
- How To Cook Green Beans Asian Style
- How To Cook Green Beans And Broccoli