How Long To Cook A Pork Roast On A Spit
10kg pig 4 hours 15kg pig 5 hours 20kg pig 6 hours 30kg pig 8 hours 40kg pig 10 hours 20cm round diameter pork roast not length 3 hours your meat should be placed approximately 15cm from the coals while cooking.
How long to cook a pork roast on a spit. Many things will affect your cooking time however allow around 3 3 5 hours to be on the safe side. First select and prepare the meat and vegetables that you re going to cook. Lamb 1 hour per kilogram pork 1 hour 20 minutes per kilogram.
6 hotrods snapped in half will generate enough heat to cook a pork belly in 3 hours. Between 1 to 2 hours deepening on the size of the bird. 1 hour 20 minutes per kilogram.
Turn the oven down to 180 c and cook for 30 35 minutes per kg depending on how well you like your roast cooked. Once the pork belly is cooking on the spit do not leave the spit unattended. Here s what you ll need for the perfect spit roast.
1 hour per kilogram. Remove roast from spit. Grill roast 4 hours or until meat thermometer registers 170 basting frequently with sauce during last 30 minutes.
If it s ready a little earlier you can always push the charcoal to the side and raise the pork to the top of the spit roaster so it stays warm but doesn t actually keep cooking. Use the guide below to determine how long you ll need to spit roast your meat. As the fat from the pork starts to heat up fat will start to drip onto the charcoal which could cause a far fire.
Allow to stand 15 to 20 minutes before slicing. Place spit on rotisserie 4 to 6 inches from medium coals. Cooking time will vary depending on the size of your meat however as a guide.
- How To Cook Tofu Pad Thai
- How To Cook Tofu For Salad Rolls
- How To Cook Tofu To Make It Taste Good
- How To Cook Tofurky Deli Slices
- How To Cook Tofu Sheets
- How To Cook Tofu In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Tofu With Quinoa
- How To Cook Tofu With Kangkong In Oyster Sauce
- How To Cook Tofu Without Using Oil
- How To Cook Tom Yam Seafood Soup
- How To Cook Tofu Teriyaki
- How To Cook Tom Yam Kung
- How To Cook Tofu Healthy Way
- How To Cook Tom Yum Soup With Paste
- How To Cook Tofu Marinade
- How To Cook Tofu Nuggets
- How To Cook Tofu Pan
- How To Cook Tofu Rice
- How To Cook Tofu Really Well
- How To Cook Tofu In Curry