How Long To Cook Pork Steaks In Instant Pot
Set timer for 18 minutes and press start.
How long to cook pork steaks in instant pot. Instructions prepare the pork steaks. When cooking with the instant pot max family please refer to the max tab. Place trivet in the inner pot of the instant pot and put seared steak on trivet.
Heat up instant pot with sauté more function. Pour 1 cup of water into the pressure cooker pot add the pork steaks in a loose pile and then. When valve drops carefully remove the lid.
Place your trivet upside down in your 6 quart instant pot. Pour 1 cup 250ml. Set instant pot to pressure cook high for 5 minutes and do a 5 minutes natural release.
Pressure cook for 45 minutes with a natural pressure release. When the pot reaches hot on the display add in the oil and let it heat for a minute. Then arrange each of the pork steaks on the bottom of the pot so they are all in contact with the bottom of the pot you may need to work in batches.
For medium done do a quick release. Sprinkle the pork steaks evenly with the fine sea salt and the barbecue rub. When the cook time ends turn off the pressure cooker and allow the pressure to release naturally approximately 15 minutes.
Everything in the pot. However if you re in a hurry you can also use a natural pressure release for 10 minutes followed by a quick pressure release. Add 1 tbsp 15ml olive oil in instant pot.
- How To Cook Xmas Pudding In Slow Cooker
- How To Cook With Vermicelli Noodles
- How To Cook Wild Yellowfin Tuna Steak
- How To Cook Wild Rice Pilaf
- How To Cook Xo Fried Rice
- How To Cook With Rice Cakes
- How To Cook Wings In Air Fryer Video
- How To Cook Wild Rice Uk
- How To Cook With Fennel Stalks
- How To Cook With Jackfruit
- How To Cook Wild Rice With Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Wild Rice Mix From Sprouts
- How To Cook Yam And Vegetable
- How To Cook Yam Bean Chinese Style
- How To Cook With Brown Basmati Rice
- How To Cook Wild Rice Perfectly
- How To Cook Wild Rice In Zojirushi
- How To Cook Wild Rice In Thermomix
- How To Cook Wild Rice Stove Top
- How To Cook Wild Rice Quickly