How Long To Cook Salmon On Cedar Plank Bbq
Lay the salmon onto the plank cover the grill and allow the salmon to cook 12 to 20 minutes depending on its thickness.
How long to cook salmon on cedar plank bbq. When cooking cedar planked salmon on the grill it generally takes 10 to 15 minutes for the fish to be done. Place soaked wood planks on the grill and heat it up for about 5 minutes. If you are following a recipe it will most likely tell you how long it needs to cook.
If it flakes easily it s finished cooking. To test for doneness insert a fork into the thickest part of the cedar plank salmon. You can add a little more glaze to the salmon halfway through the cooking process.
Remove from grill and let salmon rest on planks 5 to 10 minutes. Flip the planks and place salmon on it skin down. Preheat the grill to medium with a two zone fire just in case.
Cover and cook until an instant read thermometer inserted into the thickest parts of the salmon reaches 135 degrees f 57 degrees c 30 to 35 minutes. Cook for 12 15 minutes. However there are several components to consider including the thickness of the fish and the preferred degree on doneness.
- How To Cook Raw Shrimp Without Shell
- How To Cook Raw Peeled Prawns
- How To Cook Raw Large Shrimp
- How To Cook Raw King Prawns In Shell
- How To Cook Raw Lobster Pieces
- How To Cook Raw Oysters
- How To Cook Red Beans And Rice Fast
- How To Cook Red Beans And Rice Quickly
- How To Cook Raw Prawns Perfectly
- How To Cook Real Artichokes
- How To Cook Raw Peeled Deveined Shrimp
- How To Cook Raw Prawns In A Pan
- How To Cook Raw Salmon In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Raw Medium Shrimp
- How To Cook Ready To Eat Mussels
- How To Cook Raw Salmon Burgers
- How To Cook Raw Shrimp Healthy
- How To Cook Raw Shrimp Shell On
- How To Cook Raw Oysters From A Jar
- How To Cook Raw Prawns In A Fry Pan