How To Cook 4 Cups Of Rice In Instant Pot
If you have an 8 quart instant pot and need a lot of rice you can triple this recipe to cook 6 cups rice.
How to cook 4 cups of rice in instant pot. You can double this recipe to cook 4 cups of rice in a 6 quart instant pot which will make about 12 cups of cooked rice. Measure the rice into a fine mesh strainer and rinse under cool running water for about a minute or until the water runs clear. Just fill the machine with rinsed white rice and water at a 1 1 4 1 ratio 1 cups of water to 1 cup of rice.
Add a bit of butter or olive oil season with salt. Note that the water amounts are different depending on the rice you re using. Rinse the rice then add the wet rice to the water in the inner pot.
Place the inner pot into the cooker base then plug in your instant pot. Measure out the same amount of water then add it to instant pot s inner pot. This will make about 18 cups of cooked rice.
If you have extra rice you can refrigerate or freeze the leftovers for later but you need to take. Combine the rice water salt and butter in the instant pot. Dump the rice into an instant pot or electric pressure cooker.
- How To Make Easy Eggplant Parmesan
- How To Make Dumplings Recipe
- How To Make Dye With Beetroot
- How To Make Easy Ube Halaya
- How To Make Dumplings At Home Recipe
- How To Make Easy Artichoke Dip
- How To Make Earls Salmon Zen Bowl
- How To Make Dry Chickpeas In Instant Pot
- How To Make Dye Out Of Beetroot
- How To Make Dried Roasted Chickpeas
- How To Make Easy Dumplings Recipe
- How To Make Draw Kangaroo
- How To Make Easy Lobster Mornay
- How To Make Dye Zelda
- How To Make Easy Grilled Salmon
- How To Make Drumstick Pickle
- How To Make Dumplings With Flour And Baking Powder
- How To Make Dumplings Dough
- How To Make Dumplings With Flour And Suet
- How To Make Dry Chickpeas For Hummus