How To Cook A Christmas Pudding In A Pressure King Pro
Grease the bowl and place a circle of greaseproof paper in the base.
How to cook a christmas pudding in a pressure king pro. Grease a 1 litre pudding basin with butter and place a disc of baking parchment in the bottom of the basin. Pressure king pro inner pot. Step 2 mix together the flour sugar suet then add the fruit spice.
Pressure king pro 5l 12 in 1 digital pressure cooker. Drew cole steamer rack trivet steam basket. Soup chef by drew cole.
Pressure king pro 24 in 1 digital multicooker. To the same bowl add the eggs brandy and milk and combine together. Cook the christmas pudding at low pressure for the amount of time appropriate to its size.
Soup chef select by drew cole. Next sift the flour spice and nutmeg into a large mixing bowl. Step 9 remove the pressure cooker from the heat and leave it to release pressure on its own.
This recipe suits a 5 litre high dome pressure cooker and fills a 2pt 1ltr bowl. Drew cole steamer rack trivet steam basket.
- How To Cook Pinhead Oats
- How To Cook Piece Of Salmon In Oven
- How To Cook Pho Noodles
- How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer Oven
- How To Cook Plain Porridge In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Perfect Rice Absorption Method
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Decor
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In A Combi Oven
- How To Cook Plain Jackfruit
- How To Cook Perfect Rice In A Pot
- How To Cook Perfect Salmon On Bbq
- How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Perfect Quiche Lorraine
- How To Cook Pipis In Xo Sauce
- How To Cook Pizza On Naan Bread
- How To Cook Perfect Salmon Fillet In Oven
- How To Cook Plain Chicken Drumsticks Uk
- How To Cook Pink Oysters
- How To Cook Perfect Tomahawk Steak
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Egg Cups