How To Cook A Christmas Pudding In Slow Cooker
To reheat the pudding in the slow cooker.
How to cook a christmas pudding in slow cooker. Spoon the mixture into the pudding steamer and seal with the lid. Place the pudding steamer into the slow cooker and fill slightly with water. In a bowl combine the dried fruit mixed peel brown sugar and almond meal.
If possible preheat the slow cooker and then add the pudding and enough hot water from a just boiled kettle to come half way up the side of the pudding basin. The ultimate christmas pudding is likely to need around 13 hours cooking on high setting of the slow cooker. Fill with boiling water up to 2 3rds of the way up the bowl and cook on low for 2 3 hours until heated through and soft.
Remove the pudding from storage and tie string around the edge of the cling film to secure it as per the cooking instructions then place it in the slow cooker. Cover and bring to a simmer. Next day preheat the slow cooker to high and add boiling water to a depth of about 4cm.
- How To Saute Mushrooms And Asparagus
- How To Roast Lamb Shank Bone For Passover
- How To Steam A Lobster At Home
- How To Slow Cook Pork Belly Nz
- How To Steam A Live Lobster At Home
- How To Steam Lobster Tails In The Ninja Foodi
- How To Steam Crayfish Tails
- How To Steam Australian Lobster
- How To Steam Lobster Tails In Electric Steamer
- How To Steam Cooked Lobster Claws
- How To Slow Cook Silverside Joint
- How To Slow Cook Pork Belly In The Oven
- How To Roast Pork Rib Rack
- How To Slow Cook A Pork Belly
- How To Roast Duck Jamie Oliver
- How To Slow Cook Ribs In The Oven Wrapped In Foil
- How To Season Your Lamb Chops
- How To Soak Brown Rice Before Cooking
- How To Steam Lobster Tails In Ninja Foodi
- How To Steam Cook Frozen Lobster Tails