How To Cook An Omelette Uk
Allow butter to foam but don t let it brown at all.
How to cook an omelette uk. Heat pan on a medium to high heat add butter and swirl it around pan. Bring your pan to a high heat and add oil so that the mixture doesn t stick. Crack eggs into a bowl season well and whisk until just mixed.
Pour in the eggs and cook for a few seconds until the bottom of the. Add your desired filling now to sauté. Heat the butter in your frying pan until it starts to foam and sizzle but don t let it brown.
Add the spinach and cook for 1 2 minutes until wilted. Season the beaten eggs well with salt and pepper. Return the frying pan to a medium high heat add the remaining butter and.
Method melt a knob of butter in a frying pan placed over a medium heat. For a 2 or 3 egg omelette the base should measure 17cm in diameter. In a bowl beat the eggs until just mixed.
Method gently beat the eggs together in a mixing bowl and season to taste with salt and pepper. Heat the butter in a frying pan until foaming. Put the cheese and three quarters of the ham in the centre of the omelette and cook.
I recommend using a teaspoon of oil. Step 2 pour the eggs into the pan tilt the pan ever so slightly from one side to another to allow the eggs to swirl and cover the surface of the pan completely. Place the pan on the heat and let it get quite hot add the oil and swirl it round tilting the pan so that the base and the sides get coated.
- How To Cook Nasi Lemak Rice Recipe
- How To Cook Nasoya Dumplings
- How To Cook New York Steak On A Pellet Grill
- How To Cook My Zoodles
- How To Cook Naan Bread Dough
- How To Cook Nachos And Salsa
- How To Cook New York Steak Boneless
- How To Cook Mutton Ribs In Oven
- How To Cook Native Rice And Beans
- How To Cook Nestum Prawns
- How To Cook Naan Bread On Grill
- How To Cook Nachos With Ground Beef
- How To Cook New York Steak At Home
- How To Cook My Tomahawk Steak
- How To Cook New York Steak Bone In On Grill
- How To Cook Nachos On The Grill
- How To Cook Namkeen Oats
- How To Cook Mutton Ribs
- How To Cook Nachos With Salsa
- How To Cook Nachos With Velveeta Cheese