How To Cook Artichokes In A Pressure Cooker
First up trim your artichokes by cutting off all the outer fibrous leaves.
How to cook artichokes in a pressure cooker. To cook artichokes in the cuisinart electric pressure cooker select high pressure and set the timer for 8 minutes. Close the lid and set the valve to pressure cooking position. Use scissors to trim all the spikes off of the ends of the leaves.
Then gently open the leaves on the top to loosen up the choke. Place both artichokes into black cook crisp basket. Run the artichokes under water to rinse.
Instructions use a very sharp knife carefully slice the top off of your artichokes then slice off the stem. When the timer beeps use the quick release method. Ninja foodi artichokes first add 1 cup of water and 1 tablespoon vinegar to your ninja foodi inner ceramic pot.
Put the trivet steaming rack in the pressure cooker and add water so that it reaches the base of the trivet. When you get to the tightly closed leaves at the top use. Lock the lid and bring the cooker up to pressure.
Sprinkle artichokes with lemon pepper seasoning or garlic salt o the. Add one cup of water to the pressure cooker base along with any trimmed stemmed pieces and lower the steamer basket. With kitchen shears snip off the sharp points of the leaves.
If it has come with a stem cut that off too. Place a trivet or a. How to pressure cook artichokes with a chef s knife slice off the dried end of the artichoke stem leaving as much stem remaining attached as you d like.
- How To Cook 2 Cups Arborio Rice
- How To Cook A Boneless Turkey Crown With Bacon
- How To Cook 3 Cups Of Rice In Instant Pot
- How To Cook 2 Cups Of Rice In Instant Pot
- How To Cook A Boneless Pork Loin Rib Roast
- How To Cook A Christmas Pudding In The Slow Cooker
- How To Cook A Boneless Pork Loin Roast In An Instant Pot
- How To Cook 4 Cups Of Rice
- How To Cook 2 Cups Of Brown Rice In Microwave
- How To Cook 2 Cups Of Short Grain Rice
- How To Cook A Boneless Pork Loin Roast With Sauerkraut
- How To Cook 3 Cups White Rice
- How To Cook A 1 Pound Lobster Tail In The Oven
- How To Cook A Christmas Pudding In Microwave
- How To Cook 2 Cups Of Jasmine Rice In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook A Beetroot For A Salad
- How To Cook A Boneless Pork Loin Roast In The Oven
- How To Cook A Christmas Pudding In A Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook A Christmas Pudding In A Pressure King Pro
- How To Cook 2 Cups Of Jasmine Rice In Instant Pot