How To Cook Artichokes In An Instant Pot
Cover and cook on high pressure for 20 minutes.
How to cook artichokes in an instant pot. Add steamer insert and then artichokes to the pot. Step 2 release pressure carefully using the quick release method according to manufacturer s instructions about 5. Step 3 cool until easily handled.
To the bottom of the instant pot add 1 cup water and 2 peeled cloves of garlic. Arrange the artichokes cut side up on the rack in a single layer. Rinse artichokes under cold water and then place them in a bowl of cold water for 5 minutes to soak.
Depending on the size of your artichokes you should be able to fit between 4 6 in there without overcrowding them. Add water lemon garlic and rosemary to the instant pot. Directions step 1 combine water garlic bay leaf and salt inside a multi functional pressure cooker such as instant pot.
How to cook artichokes in the instant pot trim the top to remove sharp thorns and the bottom stem. Add 1 cup of cool water to the instant pot inner pot use 1.
- How To Cook Just Lobster Tails
- How To Cook Jungle Oats Without Milk
- How To Cook Jollof Rice In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Jumbo Prawns From Frozen
- How To Cook Kale And Asparagus
- How To Cook Jewfish Wings
- How To Cook Jollof Rice With Green Beans And Carrot
- How To Cook Jumbo Oysters
- How To Cook Juicy Drumsticks
- How To Cook John Dory Fillets
- How To Cook Juicy Salmon Fillet
- How To Cook Jumbo Tapioca Pearls
- How To Cook Jumbo Prawns In Shell
- How To Cook Juicy Chicken Breast In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Jollof With Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Jowar Rice In Cooker
- How To Cook Jewish Artichokes
- How To Cook Juicy Pork Chops In The Oven
- How To Cook Julienne Zucchini
- How To Cook Jungle Oats With Water