How To Cook Asparagus On Grill Pan
Directions heat a grill or grill pan over high heat.
How to cook asparagus on grill pan. Divide asparagus into 4 bunches. Grill turning occasionally until tender and charred 3 to 4 minutes. That means do not cook the asparagus until you ve finished cooking all the other meat.
Brush asparagus with oil and season with kosher salt. Preheat your grill to 400ºf. Directions in a small pan over medium heat add the vinegar zest and juice of the lemon and a pinch of salt.
Toss asparagus lightly in oil and season generously with salt and pepper. Cook for about 3 4 minutes depending on the thickness of the spears until lightly browned but with a slight crunch. Toss the asparagus lightly.
Depending on the thickness asparagus on the grill will need to initially cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until grill marks appear. Asparagus cooks much faster and it will be done just in time to serve together with all your other grilled foods. Place foil pack asparagus right on top of the flames and cook for around 20 minutes.
Bring to a simmer. Meanwhile warm a grill pan over medium high heat. Now it s time to put your foil pack on the grill.
Wash and trim the ends of the asparagus.
- How To Cook Mince Meat With Potatoes And Carrots
- How To Cook Minced Pork Porridge
- How To Cook Minute Rice Quinoa
- How To Cook Minute Rice On Stove
- How To Cook Mini Quiche From Costco
- How To Cook Mince So It Doesn T Clump
- How To Cook Mince Pasta
- How To Cook Minced Chicken
- How To Cook Mince Turkey
- How To Cook Minute Rice Cups In The Microwave
- How To Cook Minced Beef Chinese Style
- How To Cook Minced Chicken For Pasta
- How To Cook Mince Meat For Dogs
- How To Cook Mince Pies From Frozen
- How To Cook Mini Broccoli
- How To Cook Mince Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Minute Rice For Dogs
- How To Cook Minced Pork With Basil Leaves
- How To Cook Minced Meat With Ugali
- How To Cook Mini Hot Dogs In Microwave