How To Cook Asparagus On Stove With Butter
Trim the dry ends off of the asparagus.
How to cook asparagus on stove with butter. Melt butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Place the tray in the oven and set the timer for 12 minutes. Remove cover and turn heat to high.
When butter is melted add garlic and give it a quick stir to combine. Cook garlic in butter for a minute but do not brown. Add salt and butter and bring to a boil.
Heat a large saute pan over medium high heat with olive oil and butter. If the spears are thick peel them lightly with a vegetable peeler. Cook stirring occasionally until tender 5 9 minutes depending on how big the spears are.
Melt the butter in a large frying pan over medium high heat. Add asparagus and cook for 10 minutes turning asparagus to ensure even cooking. Cover and cook until the asparagus are bright green and crisp 3 minutes.
Steam for 5 to 10 minutes depending on the thickness of the asparagus or until asparagus is. Spread the spear across the baking tray and sprinkle a few pinches of salt and pepper over all of the spears. Cover and cook for 10 minutes stirring occasionally or until asparagus is tender.
Watch a video of it being made. Add the asparagus and cook. Add butter to a heavy skillet over medium heat covered until butter begins to foam.
- How To Make Naan Bread Without Yeast Recipe
- How To Make Okra Juice
- How To Make Nectarine Cobbler
- How To Make Nectarine Crisp
- How To Make Okra Vegetable Soup
- How To Make Octopus Using Clay
- How To Make Nectarine Butter
- How To Make Okra Jelly
- How To Make Natural Hair Dye With Beetroot
- How To Make Nicu Octopus
- How To Make Oyster Mushroom Curry
- How To Make Octopus Hair
- How To Make Oyster Mushroom Spawn
- How To Make Oyster Mushrooms Crispy
- How To Make Okra Hair Gel
- How To Make Oyster Mushroom Pickle
- How To Make Nectarine Brandy
- How To Make Onsen Egg In Air Fryer
- How To Make Nectarine Wine
- How To Make Naan Bread Recipe