How To Cook Asparagus On The Grill In Foil
Grill or bake the packets until the asparagus is tender.
How to cook asparagus on the grill in foil. Drizzle with olive oil and season with season salt. Reduce the heat to medium and keep cooking for another 2 minutes. Turn the pouch over about halfway through your cook.
It s a win all around. Grill the asparagus in its foil pouches for about 5 6 minutes over medium high heat. No need to heat up the kitchen when you can make this easy and delicious side dish on the grill.
Carefully open the foil pouch there is steam that has built up inside so it will be hot. Fold the foil around the asparagus to create packets. Put all the trimmed asparagus on a large piece of foil.
Grilled asparagus in foil is the perfect side dish for summer. We prefer to grill out asparagus at a higher heat for a shorter amount of time. Foil pack side dish recipes are the perfect idea for busy nights when you need a great dinner fast.
Put a second piece of foil on top of the asparagus. Trim the ends of the asparagus spears. Preheat your grill to 400ºf.
Now it s time to put your foil pack on the grill. Make this today and let us know how your family likes it. Top with chopped parsley then serve and enjoy.
- Rice Sticks Cooked
- Pork Belly Wok Recipe
- Recipe How To Cook Jacket Potatoes
- Salmon Head Soup Recipe Easy
- Recipe For Lobster Noodles
- Pork Belly With Ribs Attached
- Salmon Fish Head Soup Recipe Chinese
- Rice Sticks Korean
- Pork Belly Yakiniku Recipe
- Rice Sticks Recipes Vegetarian
- Salmon Air Fryer Australia
- Rice Sticks Snack
- Rice Boiling Method
- Recipe On How To Cook White Rice
- Quick Way To Cook Basmati Rice
- Rice Sticks Maifun
- Roast Pork Belly Vietnamese
- Quick Cook Pork Belly Slices
- Recipetin Eats How To Cook Rice
- Quinoa In Rice Cooker Water Ratio