How To Cook Asparagus On The Grill In Tin Foil
Top with chopped parsley then serve and enjoy.
How to cook asparagus on the grill in tin foil. Fold the foil around the asparagus to create packets. Place asparagus on a large sheet of tin foil. Put all the trimmed asparagus on a large piece of foil.
Transfer prepared foil packs to the grill and cook for 13 to 15 minutes or until asparagus is tender. Trim the ends of the asparagus spears. Cover the asparagus with another piece of tin foil and fold the sides in to create your foil pack.
The asparagus foil pack continues to cook after you pull it off the grill so go ahead and open it once you remove it. Toss with your hands. Put a second piece of foil on top of the asparagus.
The resulting asparagus makes a much more appealing side dish than the mushy asparagus that often comes from steaming the vegetable. Drizzle on a generous amount of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Divide up the asparagus between the foil sheets and top with mozzarella cheese.
Grill or bake the packets until the asparagus is tender. It only takes about 6 7 minutes per side to grill asparagus. Grilled asparagus adds flavor to the vegetable that you can t get indoors.
Grill the asparagus in its foil pouches for about 5 6 minutes over medium high heat. Cooking time depends on the thickness of the asparagus. How long to grill asparagus in foil.
- How To Prepare Vegetable Oats Soup
- How To Prepare Urad Dal For Baby
- How To Prepare Smoked Salmon For Dinner
- How To Prepare Tasty Tomato Rice In Tamil
- How To Prepare Simple Beetroot Curry
- How To Re Cook Rice In Microwave
- How To Prepare Yellowfin Tuna For Sushi
- How To Prepare Urad Dal In Telugu
- How To Prepare Zucchini Rice
- How To Prepare Vegetable Fried Rice In Tamil
- How To Prepare Tomato Rice Recipe
- How To Prepare Tomato Rice For Baby
- How To Prepare Tasty Fried Rice
- How To Reheat Naan Bread
- How To Properly Grill Wagyu Steak
- How To Prepare Vietnamese Rice Paper
- How To Reheat Cooked Jacket Potatoes
- How To Prepare Yam Eto
- How To Pressure Cook Artichokes In The Ninja Foodi
- How To Prepare Store Bought Zoodles