How To Cook Beetroot Steam
Instructions scrub beets clean and then place them in a steamer basket and cook for about 30 minutes or until tender all the way.
How to cook beetroot steam. Cover the pot with a lid and steam the beets for 30 to 40 minutes. Once the beets are cool enough to handle rub the skins off and cut into small bite size pieces. Add 2 inches of water into the steamer pot and set the steamer basket over the pot.
Bring the water to a boil. You can tell the beets are done when you can pierce them with a knife or a skewer. Wash and scrub them.
Let the water heat up while you start preparing your beetroot. Once they re cool use paper towels to rub off the skins. With your heat on medium put a lid on your pot to trap the steam inside of the steamer.
Cooking them with the skins on keeps their color vibrant when done they should offer little resistance when pierced with a sharp knife. Small medium beets need about 30 minutes in the pot and large beets need about 40 minutes in the pot. You may want to put on.
Simply quarter trimmed and scrubbed medium size beets and steam them until tender.
- How To Cook Ham Bone In Beans
- How To Cook Halloumi Without A Grill
- How To Cook Halloumi In The Oven
- How To Cook Halloumi Grill
- How To Cook Ham Beans In A Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Halibut In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Ham And Pea Soup
- How To Cook Ham Brown Sugar
- How To Cook Halloumi Perfectly
- How To Cook Ham And Beans In A Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Ham And Beans Over A Fire
- How To Cook Halloumi Cheese In A Pan
- How To Cook Half Leg Of Lamb Easy
- How To Cook Halloumi Frying Pan
- How To Cook Halloumi At Home
- How To Cook Half A Leg Of Lamb
- How To Cook Halloumi On The Stove
- How To Cook Half Leg Of Lamb Youtube
- How To Cook Ham Balls In Oven
- How To Cook Halloumi Fries In The Oven