How To Cook Broccoli Using Microwave
Place broccoli garlic and butter in a microwave safe container or a glass pyrex dish.
How to cook broccoli using microwave. Instructions wash the broccoli and cut into florets. Cover the dish with the lid. Put the broccoli in a microwave safe dish.
Cover the bowl with a microwave safe plate. Next peel and cut the log into thin slices to achieve a homogeneous cooking of all the pieces. How to steam broccoli in the microwave 1.
The first thing we must do to steam broccoli in the microwave is to wash this vegetable. Add cup water. For one pound broccoli.
If you don t have a lid you can use plastic wrap to cover. Remove the plate carefully hot steam will escape. Cooking broccoli isn t all that complicated or time consuming it s so versatile and can be boiled sauteed steamed roasted even grilled.
Add 1 tbsp of water and sprinkle with salt. Place the bowl in the microwave and cover it. Pour the water in add in the butter and sprinkle the.
Steps to follow to make broccoli in the microwave. Cover with a microwaveable plate or other loose fitting lid do not. Place into a deep microwaveable bowl so that the broccoli doesn t stick out the top.
- How To Cook Oysters At Home
- How To Cook Oyster Blade Beef Roast
- How To Cook Omelette Perfectly
- How To Cook Omelette Mushroom
- How To Cook Omelette Gordon Ramsay
- How To Cook Onion Omelette
- How To Cook Onion Rings In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Oyster Mornay
- How To Cook Omelette Egg Panlasang Pinoy
- How To Cook On Minecraft
- How To Cook Orange Beetroot
- How To Cook Oven Pork Chops
- How To Cook Organic Green Lentil Lasagne
- How To Cook Omelette On Stove
- How To Cook Or Eat Beets
- How To Cook Osem Couscous
- How To Cook Omelette Jamie Oliver
- How To Cook Oysters Boiling
- How To Cook Omelette Step By Step
- How To Cook Omelette In Pan