How To Cook Brown Basmati Rice Stove
Washing basmati before cooking is essential to ensure that the starch is removed.
How to cook brown basmati rice stove. You do not need to wash the rice until the water runs clear like sushi rice but you should wash it a couple of times either. Cooking basmati rice is easy and requires minimal preparation. Pour 2 cups 470 ml rinsed and pre soaked brown basmati rice to the pot and use a spoon to mix the rice with the water.
Stirring it while it s cooking activates the starch and makes it either sticky or creamy. Add the brown basmati rice and water to the pot. Long grain rice varieties include long grain white and brown rice white and brown basmati rice and jasmine rice.
You don t want it to really boil as soon as you start to see the bubbles put on the lid and turn the heat down to very very low on my electric stove i put it between lo and 1. Instructions wash the rice twice in water drain it properly and keep aside. Put the rice and water in a saucepan with a tight fitting lid and bring just to a boil over high heat.
- How To Cook Silverside With Vinegar And Sugar
- How To Cook Sirloin Steak In A Pan Well Done
- How To Cook Sirloin Steak In A Pan With Butter
- How To Cook Skin On Salmon In Cast Iron
- How To Cook Smithfield Pork Tenderloin In Crock Pot
- How To Cook Siomai King Gyoza
- How To Cook Silverside Well Done
- How To Cook Smoked Pork Neck Bones On The Stove
- How To Cook Small Lobster Tails From Frozen
- How To Cook Silverside With Golden Syrup
- How To Cook Small Tapioca Pearls Panlasang Pinoy
- How To Cook Sirloin Steak In A Pan Medium
- How To Cook Sliced Zucchini In Oven
- How To Cook Smoked Pork Belly Ribs
- How To Cook Skinless Salmon In Oven
- How To Cook Slipper Lobster Meat
- How To Cook Skinless Frankfurts
- How To Cook Silverside Without A Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Smoked Pork Neck
- How To Cook Small Lobster Tails On The Grill