How To Cook Chicken Schnitzel Parmigiana
Cook the chicken for 3 minutes each side.
How to cook chicken schnitzel parmigiana. The parmigiana can be prepared to this point up to several hours in advance. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Fry the chicken breasts for a couple of minutes on each side until golden crisp and cooked through then set aside.
Place schnitzels on prepared tray and bake for 10 minutes. Top with chicken schnitzels and. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
Place the parmesan on a sheet of greaseproof paper and the breadcrumbs on another. 30 min preheat the oven to 200 degrees c. 10 min cook.
Heat a little olive oil in a non stick oven proof fry pan. Place a basil leaf on the tomato and drape cheese slices over the top to cover the chicken completely. Spread each schnitzel with 2 tbs parmigiana sauce.
In the same pan heat a little more olive oil toss in your diced onion and sautee until soft and sweet adding a little garlic paste. Heat the oil over moderate heat in a large nonstick frying pan. Meanwhile prepare salad as per packet instructions and divide amongst plates.
20 min ready in.
- How To Cook Ikea Meatballs In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Ikea Meatballs
- How To Cook Instant Oatmeal In Microwave
- How To Cook In Minecraft Without Coal
- How To Cook Instant Mashed Potatoes Without Milk
- How To Cook Instant Mashed Potatoes In The Microwave
- How To Cook Imitation Lobster Meat
- How To Cook Ikea Meatballs Uk
- How To Cook Israeli Couscous Perfectly
- How To Cook Instant Oatmeal Without Microwave
- How To Cook Jacket Potatoes Faster
- How To Cook Jacket Potato In Air Fryer
- How To Cook In Stardew Valley
- How To Cook Israeli Whole Wheat Couscous
- How To Cook Indian Besan Curry
- How To Cook Israeli Couscous Youtube
- How To Cook In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Israeli Couscous In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Instant Rice Vermicelli
- How To Cook Indian Curry Lentils