How To Cook Corned Beef In A Power Quick Pot
Cook over high flame until it reaches high pressure.
How to cook corned beef in a power quick pot. Place the onion potatoes and carrots in a 6 qt. As soon as it reaches high pressure remove from flame and run under cool water to release pressure. And pour the beef stock on top.
Lock the lid in place. Electric pressure cooker and instant pot directions. Add red potatoes carrots and cabbage wedges in the instant pot with the remaining liquid approximately 1 2 cups.
Select high pressure and 90 minutes cook time. Place the corned beef on the rack in the pressure cooker or instant pot. Combine the seasoning packet onion and garlic in the pressure cooking pot.
Add cabbage to the pressure cooker. Pressure cook manual on high for 3 minutes. Combine the water garlic bay leaf sugar vinegar pepper and contents of spice packet.
Close the lid and place the valve in the sealing position. Make sure vent is closed.
- How To Cook Crayfish Tail
- How To Cook Cream Of Asparagus Soup
- How To Cook Crispy Pork Belly
- How To Cook Crispy Kale Uk
- How To Cook Crispy Broccolini
- How To Cook Cream Of Rice Cereal
- How To Cook Couscous Uk
- How To Cook Creamed Rice In Microwave
- How To Cook Crispy Salmon On The Grill
- How To Cook Couscous Without A Stove
- How To Cook Crayfish Jamaican Style
- How To Cook Couscous Vegan
- How To Cook Crayfish Uk
- How To Cook Crispy Pork Belly On Bbq
- How To Cook Crawfish Boil
- How To Cook Crayfish Singapore
- How To Cook Crayfish Live
- How To Cook Creamy Rice Pudding
- How To Cook Crispy Pork Belly Fast
- How To Cook Crab And Lobster Cakes