How To Cook Corned Beef Pie
Add 3 diced potatoes and cook the vegetables for 5 minutes.
How to cook corned beef pie. Read the instructions on the back of the pastry mix you ll have to add a. In a large mixing bowl rub the flour and fat together between your fingertips until it resembles breadcrumbs add. Stir in the potatoes and cook for another 5 minutes then mix in the crumbled corned beef until well blended.
Stir in the corned beef stock. Method if you re using a packet of pastry mix. Add the butter and lard and rub into the flour with.
Sauté the onion carrot celery and garlic for 5 minutes. Method step 1 grease 20cm by 20cm pie tin and preheat the oven to 180 c. Sift the flour into a bowl add the salt add the.
Step 2 peel and chop the potatoes put them in a large pan of water add the vegetable stock cube and boil until tender. Until the pastry is golden brown. Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium low.
Using a table knife work in just enough cold water to bring the pastry together 4 6 tablespoons. Step 3 saute the onions in the knob of butter. While your potatoes are boiling you can open your tin of.
Stir 3 peeled and diced potatoes into the pot and cook. Then boil them until they are soft enough that you can poke a sharp. Add the corned beef.
- How To Cook Egg Fried Rice Chinese Style
- How To Cook Egg Fried Rice Recipe
- How To Cook Easy Sweet Rice
- How To Cook Dumplings Soup
- How To Cook Egg Omelette Video
- How To Cook Egg Curry In Tamil
- How To Cook Dwarf Kale
- How To Cook Dumplings In Microwave
- How To Cook Dumplings In Muffin Pan
- How To Cook Egg Noodles Soup
- How To Cook Egg Curry In Indian Style
- How To Cook Dumplings In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Egg Omelette In A Tomato
- How To Cook Dumplings Microwave
- How To Cook Dumplings On The Hob
- How To Cook Easy Grilled Salmon On The Stove
- How To Cook Egg Fried Rice Bbc
- How To Cook Dumplings Not In A Stew
- How To Cook Dumplings Separately
- How To Cook Easy Garlic Prawns