How To Cook Corned Beef Puerto Rican Style
I hope you like it.
How to cook corned beef puerto rican style. Instructions first in a small medium sized pan add the paste sofrito sazón pks and adobo or all purpose seasoning. In a 10 inch skillet that has a lid heat olive oil. Add in the canned corned beef and break it up with the back of a spoon the same way you would with ground meat.
Break down the corned beef with a spoon and allow to cook for two minutes before adding in the remaining ingredients. Add garlic and saute for another minute or two making sure the garlic does nor brown. Ingredients ingredientes cup diced salted cured cooking ham 1 2 taza de jamón de cocinar 1 tablespoon olive oil 1 cucharada de aceite de oliva 1.
Simplified still a lot of flavor. Cook for a minute before adding in corned beef. Next add the adobo sazon tomato sauce.
The puerto rican style corned beef is the taste of a puerto rican dish full of the boricua flavors and yet so american. Lastly stir in the corn and cooked diced potatoes. This is a re make video for my previous corned beef recipe.
Mix and let cook for three minutes while mixing occasionally before lowering the heat to medium and closing with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender.
- How Long To Cook Lasagna Noodles In Instant Pot
- How Long To Cook Lobster Tail Pan
- How Long To Cook Lobster Tail On Stove Top
- How Long To Cook Lobster Tail Without Shell
- How Long To Cook Lamb Shanks On Stove
- How Long To Cook Leg Of Lamb On Bbq Rotisserie
- How Long To Cook Lamb Steaks In Slow Cooker
- How Long To Cook Lentils In Crock Pot On High
- How Long To Cook Leg Of Lamb Per Kg Jamie Oliver
- How Long To Cook Lobster Tail On Traeger
- How Long To Cook Lobster In Steamer
- How Long To Cook Lobster In The Oven
- How Long To Cook Lasagna Noodles Al Dente
- How Long To Cook Lobster Meat On Stove
- How Long To Cook Lobster Tails Bbq
- How Long To Cook Lamb Steaks
- How Long To Cook Lentils In Crock Pot
- How Long To Cook Lamb Leg
- How Long To Cook Lamb Shanks On Stove Top
- How Long To Cook Little Frankfurts