How To Cook Corned Silverside Nz
Cover with cold water and cook on low for 7 9 hours or high for 4 6 hours until meat is tender.
How to cook corned silverside nz. Scrub or thinly peel the carrots remember skin on means more nutrients cut into 5cm lengths and place on the onion. Bring the pot to the boil and cover and simmer for 4 hours. You may need to top up the pan with more water to keep the meat completely covered.
In a large pot place the silverside and cover with water. Extra flavourings can be added into the pot such as sliced onion garlic cloves bay leaves celery and fresh herbs such as parsley or thyme. Put all the remaining ingredients into a large pot and just.
Wash the meat and place in a large saucepan then fill with water to basically cover the meat. Add in your sugar vinegar cloves peppercorns and bay leaves. Turn your slow cooker or crockpot onto high.
Skim and clean the surface of the water with a ladle every 30 minutes or so to prevent the liquid from becoming cloudy. Sometimes you need to make a little hole into the meat with the point of a veggie knife in order to get it in. Peel and roughly chop the onion and carrots.
Once cooked remove meat from the pan. Place the lid on the pan and simmer until cooked allowing 50 minutes cooking time per 500g. It is best to keep the heat to a simmer so that the meat remains tender.
Rinse then dry the corned beef. Sprinkle over brown sugar vinegar cloves and peppercorns. As a guide cooking time is about 25 30 minutes per 500g or until the meat.
- How To Cook Yummy Broccolini
- How To Cook Your Eggs When Pregnant
- How To Cook Young Broad Beans
- How To Cook Young Turkey Breast In Oven
- How To Cook Yellowfin Tuna With Skin
- How To Cook Yorkshire Pudding In Microwave
- How To Cook Yellowtail Kingfish
- How To Cook Yong Tofu Soup
- How To Cook Your Christmas Ham
- How To Cook Your Steak Like Ruth S Chris
- How To Cook Zammit Leg Ham
- How To Cook Yorkshire Pudding Under The Meat
- How To Cook Your Steak Medium
- How To Cook Yummy Corned Beef
- How To Cook Yippee Noodles In Telugu
- How To Cook Yorkshire Pudding In A Neff Oven
- How To Cook Young Corn
- How To Cook Young Jackfruit In Water
- How To Cook Young Sweet Rice Flakes
- How To Cook Your Turkey For Thanksgiving