How To Cook Couscous For 2
Use a fork to fluff the couscous.
How to cook couscous for 2. Heat water in a microwave safe cup or bowl until boiling 5 minutes. Turn off heat and cover to allow couscous steam for 5 minutes. Stir couscous in quickly and immediately turn.
Instructions in a medium saucepan bring the water or broth salt butter and oil to a boil. Pour in a glug of good quality olive oil and squeeze half a cut lemon over the couscous. Fluff with a fork and serve.
Remove the pan from heat. Let the couscous steam for 5 minutes. Place 1 cup water or broth and 1 to 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil if using in a small.
Add a drizzle of extra virgin olive oil and a pinch of kosher salt. For a simple way to cook couscous try the following. Remove from heat and add couscous along with a splash of olive oil or a dab of butter.
Instructions bring the liquid to a boil. Instructions in a saucepan add broth or water. Pour in 1 cup couscous and 1 2 teaspoon salt.
Bring a kettle of water to the boil and pour it over the couscous to cover by roughly 1cm in. Once it starts to simmer remove from the heat and pour in the. Bring to a boil.
- How To Make Pork Ribs Tender In Soup
- How To Make Quail Egg Incubator At Home
- How To Make Potions Zelda Breath Of The Wild
- How To Make Prawns Noodle Soup
- How To Make Red Lobster Butter Sauce
- How To Make Potions In Minecraft Healing
- How To Make Red Lobster Baked Potatoes
- How To Make Recipes For Salmon
- How To Make Pork Spare Ribs On Gas Grill
- How To Make Prawns Not Rubbery
- How To Make Pork Chops Delicious
- How To Make Potions In Minecraft Last Longer
- How To Make Quick Corn Tortillas
- How To Make Quick Kale Soup
- How To Make Quail Egg Balut
- How To Make Potions In Minecraft Videos
- How To Make Profit In Stardew Valley
- How To Make Red Lobster Biscuit Sauce
- How To Make Pork Ribs Dim Sum
- How To Make Pork Chops With Zucchini