How To Cook Crispy Pork Belly Slices
Use additional ingredients of your choice.
How to cook crispy pork belly slices. Place the pork on the rack skin side up. Instructions based off 600g pork belly slices 1cm thick. Place pork belly strips on a baking tray and bake them for 15 minutes.
Heat the oven to 160c fan 140c gas mark 4. Rub the salt and oil into the skin and incisions. Place in refrigerator uncovered overnight.
Roast for 2 to 2 1 2 hours or until the meat is very tender and falling apart. It may take a little trial to perfect the cooking time. Turn the heat down to 160 c 320 f and continue roasting for 25 minutes per 500g 1lb until it reaches 62 c 145 f on a meat thermometer.
Or follow our basic oven grilled pork belly strips with worcestershire glaze. For a simple method of roasting a larger piece of pork belly take a look at the method below. Place the pork in a roasting dish and place in a hot oven 220 c 430 f to roast for 30 minutes.
Score the skin and rub with salt and pepper. The real trick is understanding that every oven grill is different as are the distances at which the racks can be placed. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees f.
Whisk together the olive oil salt and pepper then brush the mixture onto both sides of the pork belly strips. Increase the heat to 425 f and roast for about 20 minutes longer to crisp the skin even more. Blast the pork in a hot oven to begin with to get the skin crunchy then slow cook it for a further hour and a half in a bath of milk which makes it really moist and tender.
- How To Cook Raw Butterfly Shrimp
- How To Cook Quinoa In Tiger Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb With Mint Sauce
- How To Cook Raw Chickpeas In Oven
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb With Mustard
- How To Cook Ranch Drumsticks
- How To Cook Quorn Mince In Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Quorn Mince For Tacos
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb
- How To Cook Raw Crayfish On Bbq
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb Pink
- How To Cook Ration Rice In Telugu
- How To Cook Raw Baby Beetroot
- How To Cook Raw Chickpeas In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb Greek Style
- How To Cook Quinoa Like Spanish Rice
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb Cutlets
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb On Pellet Grill
- How To Cook Raw Giant Prawns
- How To Cook Rack Of Lamb Cast Iron