How To Cook Dry Aged Steak On Grill
Keep the grill grate out off the grill so the grass fed steak doesn t get precooked on the hot grid.
How to cook dry aged steak on grill. That takes about three minutes. Sear the steak for 2 to 4 minutes per side over direct high heat to finish. Cook until an internal temperature of 125 f.
Place the steak onto the grill between the lit burners indirect heat. If you have a large grill build the fire on one side. Approximately 15 minutes before the grand appearance on the grill a pinch of coarse salt for example crystal salt or fleur de sel provides the right spice.
It s important to treat this often pricey piece of meat with respect knowing exactly how to grill dry aged steak is very important. Dry aging breaks down the collagen in a piece of beef leaving behind nothing but tender protein. Check how wonderful the fat carmalises.
Before cooking your dry aged steaks it should rest. At room temperature the meat is allowed to warm up which in the end makes it more delicate. To change directly from the cold to the heat is also a shock to the system for the steaks.
15 minutes before grilling brush each side of the steaks with a little oil and sprinkle them with a little coarse salt. Remove the steak from the grill and allow it to rest while you heat the infrared sizzle zone sear station or heat the main burners to high. When properly grilled a dry aged steak will pack more beef flavor than any steak you have ever tasted before.
For the perfect dry aged steak the otto grill should be preheated onto maximum temperature. As soon as your grill is ready 300 deg temperature place your steak under direct coal and grill them each side for 3 minutes. Sear on the hot side and then move to the cooler side to cook with indirect heat.
- How To Cook Chickpeas Boil
- How To Cook Chinese Rice And Sauce
- How To Cook Chickpeas For 1 Year Old
- How To Cook Chinese Fried Rice Step By Step
- How To Cook Chickpeas In Slow Cooker Uk
- How To Cook Chickpeas In Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Chickpeas Jamie Oliver
- How To Cook Chickpeas In Pressure Cooker Indian
- How To Cook Chickpeas In Pressure Cooker Without Soaking
- How To Cook Chickpea Tofu
- How To Cook Chickpeas In Electric Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Chickpeas Until Soft
- How To Cook Chickpea Curry
- How To Cook Chickpeas On The Stovetop
- How To Cook Chickpeas Without Soaking Overnight
- How To Cook Chickpeas No Soaking
- How To Cook Chickpeas In Instant Pot After Soaking
- How To Cook Chickpeas Without Soaking
- How To Cook Chinese Okra Recipe
- How To Cook Chickpeas To Make Hummus