How To Cook Eggplant Casserole
In a medium bowl combine the lemon juice and water.
How to cook eggplant casserole. Place the eggplant slices into the lemon water to soak while you bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to a boil. Spray the parchment with avocado oil spray. Add stove top mixing everything together thoroughly.
Drain and rinse the eggplant slices then place them into the boiling water. Place in 9 x 13 casserole coated with nonstick cooking spray. Top with shredded cheese.
Slice the eggplant into inch thick slices. Arrange the slices on the prepared baking sheet. In large bowl mix together eggplant celery bell peppers onion soup pimientos eggs butter melted salt and pepper to taste.
Let drain for about 5 to 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 500 degrees f. Put eggplant cubes in a colander and sprinkle with a dash of salt reserve the 1 4 teaspoon of salt for seasoning later.
Grease a 1 1 2 quart casserole.
- How To Cook Steak Gordon Ramsay Style
- How To Cook Squash Zucchini And Eggplant
- How To Cook Steak Easy Steps
- How To Cook Steak Grill Pan
- How To Cook Steak In A Pan With Butter
- How To Cook Steak Burgers In Oven
- How To Cook Steak Ham
- How To Cook Sprouts Quick Oats
- How To Cook Steak Evenly
- How To Cook Steak Baste
- How To Cook Steak Filet In Pan
- How To Cook Stamina Food In Zelda Breath Of The Wild
- How To Cook Spiralized Zucchini In Microwave
- How To Cook Steak Bbq
- How To Cook Steak Filets On Grill
- How To Cook Steak Filet Mignon In Oven
- How To Cook Steak Bites In Crock Pot
- How To Cook Steak Healthy
- How To Cook Stamina Food In Zelda
- How To Cook Steak Blue