How To Cook Fish With Flour And Egg
3 heat the oil gently in the pan and add the butter when the oil is just warm.
How to cook fish with flour and egg. Mix equal parts flour and cornmeal and season it a bit. Dip each fish fillet in the egg on both sides then put the fish fillet on the plate with flour. Put the fish coated with egg and flour on the frying pan.
Heat the butter in a non stick frying pan over medium heat and put in the fish fillets. Set the fish aside on a cookie rack for 10 to 15 minutes to let the breadcrumbs set. Repeat these steps for all of the fish fillets.
Mix cornmeal and flour together in a separate dish. The flour will stick to one side of the fish then flip the fish so the flour sticks to the other side of the fish. Mix the flour and paprika on a plate.
Shake off any excess flour. Season the fish well on both sides with salt and pepper key. Coat one fish fillet in flour then egg wash and finally breadcrumbs.
Continue to 5 of 8 below. For an extremely lightly coated fish you can go directly to step 7 to cook the fish fillets. Watch as it melts and swirl it around.
The result will be a thin crunchy layer over flaky fish. Use a dish that s a little bit smaller than the first dish you used. Heat a little vegetable oil in a non stick skillet on medium high heat for 3 minutes or until smoking.
- How To Clean A Snapper To Cook Whole
- How To Boil Lobster Recipe
- How To Boil Beets Fast
- How To Boil Rice Absorption Method
- How To Boil Lobster Youtube
- How To Cook 1 Cup Jasmine Rice In Rice Cooker
- How To Boil Whole Lobster Tails
- How To Best Cook Salmon On The Grill
- How To Boil Artichokes Youtube
- How To Clean Pork Belly Before Cooking
- How To Clean And Cook Yabbies
- How To Cook 100 Grams Of Rice
- How To Boil Beetroot Leaves
- How To Boil Live Crawfish
- How To Boil Rice In A Saucepan
- How To Cook 10 Cups Of Jasmine Rice In Instant Pot
- How To Boil Rock Lobster Tails
- How To Connect Xiaomi Rice Cooker
- How To Best Cook Broccolini
- How To Boil Beetroot