How To Cook Ginisang Upo With Sardines
If the interior is too spongy and has mature seeds remove spongy flesh using a spoon and discard.
How to cook ginisang upo with sardines. In a pot heat oil. Season with fish sauce and ground black pepper. Put the sliced upo bottle gourd into the pan.
Continue to cook until soft. Using a peeler peel skin. Instructions cut and discard ends of upo.
Instructions heat oil in a pan. Continue to for 3 to 5 minutes. Saute for 3 minutes.
Cut the gourd lengthwise. Saute onion and garlic.
- How To Cook 10 Cups Of Jollof Rice
- How To Boil Beetroot From The Garden
- How To Broil A Lobster Tail At Home
- How To Boil Beetroot Quickly
- How To Cook 1 Cup Of Long Grain Brown Rice
- How To Boil Beetroot Leaves
- How To Boil Lobster Live
- How To Boil Crayfish Tails
- How To Cook 1 Cup Jasmine Rice In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook 1 Kilo Pork Belly
- How To Best Cook Frankfurts
- How To Cook 10 Cups Of Jasmine Rice In Instant Pot
- How To Cook 1 Kg Pork Belly
- How To Boil Large Beetroot
- How To Boil Lobster Tails With Pictures
- How To Boil Rice On A Stove
- How To Best Cook Yellowfin Tuna
- How To Best Cook Kransky
- How To Cook 1 2 Kg Silverside
- How To Boil Whole Beetroot