How To Cook Halloumi Keto
Halloumi is great cooked simply thrown into salads grated or can be a handy meat or bread substitute in a whole range of dishes.
How to cook halloumi keto. Fry the mushrooms on medium heat for 3 5 minutes until they are golden brown. Dip the halloumi strips into the oat fiber then the beaten egg and finally the almond flour. In a bowl mix the chopped salad leaves with.
Add more butter if needed and cook until the underside is golden. Keto halloumi fries recipe i am a fan of pork scratchings and tend to stock up on pork rind from the butchers. Keep an eye on them since they tend to burn quite.
If necessary add more butter. Crank up your over to just over 200 degrees and pop your baking tray with salted pork rind in for roughly 40 minutes or until crispy. Cut the halloumi into cubes and scatter across the vegetables along with the olives and cherry tomatoes.
Pat halloumi dry if needed. Ensure that the. Toss with fresh basil lemon juice and the remaining 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
One with the beaten egg one with the oat fiber and the other with. Instructions rinse and trim the mushrooms and cut or slice. A little goes a long way and it can feel like a real treat.
Gently add the halloumi pieces i suggest using a pair of tongs as the tallow will spit. Serve immediately or store in the fridge for up to 5 days. Heat the oil in a frying pan over medium heat.
- How To Cook A Ham For Xmas
- How To Cook A Good Fried Rice
- How To Cook A Ham
- How To Cook A Hamburger In The Oven
- How To Cook A Flathead Whole
- How To Cook A Curry Lobster
- How To Cook A Ham With Pineapple Easy
- How To Cook A Dry Aged Strip Steak
- How To Cook A Ham In The Oven With Pineapple And Brown Sugar
- How To Cook A Half Lobster Tail
- How To Cook A Ham Hock For Split Pea Soup
- How To Cook A Christmas Pudding
- How To Cook A Ham Joint In Cola
- How To Cook A Ham Hock For Beans
- How To Cook A Good Salmon Fillet
- How To Cook A Dead Lobster
- How To Cook A Frozen Lobster Tail In Shell
- How To Cook A Crown Pork Roast Video
- How To Cook A Dry Aged Tomahawk Steak
- How To Cook A Curry Like An Indian Restaurant