How To Cook Hard Boiled Eggs In An Instant Pot
Seal the instant pot and cook eggs on manual high pressure for five minutes.
How to cook hard boiled eggs in an instant pot. When the pot beeps that it s done open the pressure valve to release the steam. Here are the steps. Set the pressure release to sealing.
Place steamer basket purchase the perfect one here or trivet on top of water. Set eggs in the insert. Put a cup of water in the instant pot plus the steamer insert trivet or egg trivet.
Your instant pot may begin counting up but setting another kitchen timer is helpful. Meanwhile fill a large bowl with cool tap water and ice cubes. Gently place the eggs into the instant pot.
Add 1 cup of water. They can be stacked on top of each other but be sure to check for cracks before placing them. Place rack inside of an instant pot.
Set the instant pot for manual 4 minutes on high or 6 minutes on low. Every time i want to cook eggs in the instant pot whether i m aiming for hard boiled soft boiled or somewhere in that jammy borderland we call medium boiled i have to look up the cooking time. Seal the instant pot.
Cool the eggs in the ice bath for 5 minutes. Prep the instant pot. Place the metal trivet that came with the instant pot down into the pot and fill with 1 cup of water.
- How To Cook Sticky Rice With Instant Pot
- How To Cook Sweet Brown Rice On Stove
- How To Cook Sticky Rice With Coconut Milk In Microwave
- How To Cook Stir Fry Rice Noodles
- How To Cook Sushi Rice In Thermomix
- How To Cook Sticky Rice Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Sushi Rice In Rice Cooker Youtube
- How To Cook Sticky Rice Quickly
- How To Cook Sushi Rice Instant Pot
- How To Cook Sticky Rice On The Hob
- How To Cook Sushi Rice Not For Sushi
- How To Cook Sticky Rice On The Stove
- How To Cook Sushi Rice With Mirin
- How To Cook Sushi Rice Without A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Sushi Rice For Onigiri
- How To Cook Sweet Potato And Butternut Squash
- How To Cook Sushi Rice With Sushi Vinegar
- How To Cook Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- How To Cook Sticky Rice Panlasang Pinoy
- How To Cook Sunrice Brown Rice And Quinoa