How To Cook Hard Boiled Eggs In Pressure Cooker
Hard boiled eggs are a perfect snack when maintaining a keto diet.
How to cook hard boiled eggs in pressure cooker. Step 2 cook maintaining low pressure for 6 minutes. When the cook time ends turn off the pressure cooker. The macros for an egg are 75 fat 21 protein and 4 carbs.
Allow the pressure to release naturally for 6 minutes then. The liquid is always needed in your instant pot to help it pressurize 2. Immediately place the eggs in a bowl of.
I prefer to use the double tier egg rack. Place a steamer rack in the pressure cooker. For me the perfect formula is to place the oxo egg rack on the bottom of the pressure cooking pot and pour in 1 cup of cool water.
The macros are simply perfect. Perfect hard boiled eggs using the instant pot. Pressure cooker hard boiled eggs.
Lock the lid in. 5 minutes to hard. Pour 1 cup cold water into the instant pot.
Instructions place a steamer basket in the pressure cooker pot. Select the egg setting on the menu and simply let the pressure cooker do its thing. Pressure cook at low pressure for your desired consistency soft boiled egg.
- How To Make Fried Lobster Bites
- How To Make Fennel Chips
- How To Make Eggplant Egg
- How To Make Fennel Liqueur
- How To Make Eggplant Juice
- How To Make Fennel Juice
- How To Make Fried Rice With Cooked Brown Rice
- How To Make Escovitch King Fish
- How To Make Eggplant Slices In Oven
- How To Make Fennel Extract
- How To Make Freekeh Soup With Chicken
- How To Make Ethiopian Yellow Split Peas
- How To Make Eggs In The Microwave
- How To Make Fennel Detox Water
- How To Make Explosive Fireworks In Minecraft Java
- How To Make Fish Cakes With Pink Salmon
- How To Make Fire In Zelda
- How To Make Fathead Dough Crispy
- How To Make Fried Rice Cook Up
- How To Make Fire Zelda