How To Cook Hard Boiled Eggs Microwave
Add about a tablespoon of vinegar and a tablespoon of salt.
How to cook hard boiled eggs microwave. Add a 1 2 teaspoon of salt for each egg such as 1 teaspoon for 2 eggs and 3 teaspoons for 6 eggs. Cracking and covering the egg 1. Instructions add 2 to 6 eggs in the bottom of a microwave safe bowl.
You don t have to be super accurate with your measurements of salt. Crack the egg into the. Sprinkle 1 2 tsp 2 5 g of salt into the bowl.
Grease a microwave safe bowl with butter. Place the container of water in the microwave and heat it to a full boil. Microwave for 4 minutes for 2 eggs 5 minutes for 4 eggs 6 minutes for 6.
Cover the eggs with water at least 1 2 inch above the eggs. How to make a hard boiled egg in the microwave fill mug or microwave safe bowl with hot water and place egg in it pour in salt cover with a plate and microwave at 50 power for about 5 minutes peel and enjoy.
- How To Use Beetroot From The Garden
- Jamie Oliver Hot Smoked Salmon Pasta 5 Ingredients
- How You Cook Asparagus On The Grill
- Korean Rice Stick Noodles
- How You Cook Rice And Beans Together
- James Reardon How To Cook That
- Lobster Mac And Cheese Claim Jumper
- Jual Xiaomi Rice Cooker
- Klondike Oreo Cookie Ice Cream Sandwich
- How To Warm Up Cooked King Prawns
- How To Use Rice Cooker To Cook Rice
- How To Store Fresh Beetroot Once Cooked
- Is Xiaomi Rice Cooker Good
- How To Steam Mussels Easy
- How To Use Leftover Cooked Tuna Steaks
- James Martin How To Cook Poached Eggs
- How To Store Cooked Yorkshire Puddings Overnight
- Legend Of Zelda Botw How To Make Salmon Meuniere
- How To You Cook Meatballs
- How To Steam Whole Cooked Lobster