How To Cook Japanese Eggplant On The Grill
Insert a chopstick or skewer to create a hole which helps to evaporate moisture while cooking.
How to cook japanese eggplant on the grill. Leave the grill uncovered and cook for about 8 10 minutes turning occasionally until the center is soft and the skin is crisp. Cook for about 10. Turn the slices over close the lid of the grill and cook until grill marks appear on the other side and the eggplant is very tender.
Marinate the eggplant in the soy sauce sherry and garlic for 1 hour. If your eggplant has a long stem cut it short easier to handle grilling. Spoon over the glaze topping on top of each eggplant.
Close the lid of your grill and cook for another 3 5 minutes depending on the size of your eggplants. Do it 2 to 3 times to use up all the oil. Place the eggplants on a grill net over a stove or bbq grill grates note 2.
Combine the miso glaze ingredients and whisk to combine and remove lumps. It s important only to use. In a small bowl stir together 1 4 cup 59 ml.
Place a knife crosswise at the top of each eggplant just below where the fruit starts. Turn your eggplants over so that the cut side is facing up. Start by removing the stem end and slicing each eggplant in half lengthwise.
Set your grill to medium high heat and let. Use a mesh wire rack and grill eggplant on high heat. How to make japanese eggplant step 1.
- How To Cook Steak Perfectly In A Pan
- How To Cook Steak In The Oven Australia
- How To Cook Steak In Air Fryer Medium Rare
- How To Cook Steak Medium Rare Gordon Ramsay
- How To Cook Steak In Air Fryer Uk
- How To Cook Steak In Cast Iron Skillet In Oven
- How To Cook Steak In The Oven Only Without A Cast Iron Skillet
- How To Cook Steak On George Foreman Grill
- How To Cook Steak On Stove Top Medium Rare
- How To Cook Steak Like Hogs Breath
- How To Cook Steak In Power Pressure Cooker Xl
- How To Cook Steak On Weber Baby Q
- How To Cook Steak Pan Fry
- How To Cook Steak Just In The Oven
- How To Cook Steak Medium Rare On Bbq
- How To Cook Steak Medium Well
- How To Cook Steak In Butter Without Burning
- How To Cook Steak Jamaican Style
- How To Cook Steak Like The Keg
- How To Cook Steak In Cast Iron Skillet