How To Cook Japanese Garlic Rice
Use half for table salt or more for taste freshly ground black pepper 3 stalks parsley.
How to cook japanese garlic rice. Heat butter and olive oil together in a pan until butter melts. Cook just until fragrant about 30 seconds. Ingredients 2 cups japanese rice or any short grain rice water to cook rice 10 garlic cloves peeled 2 tablespoons butter 4 eggs lightly whisked 1 and 1 2 tbsp soy sauce or tamari for gluten free option 1 4 cup chopped parsley 1 tsp ground black pepper chopped spring onions scallions to.
Allow to cook just until rice becomes translucent about 4 minutes. 2 rice cooker cups uncooked japanese short grain rice 2 3 cloves garlic 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil 30 ml 1 tbsp unsalted butter 15 g 1 tsp soy sauce 5 ml tsp kosher sea salt i use diamond crystal. Drain the rice very well before adding to a medium saucepan.
Heat up the olive oil in a non stick frying pan over medium low heat and fry the garlic slices until they are golden brown do not overcook them otherwise they will be bitter. How do you make garlic rice. In the same pan with the oil stir fry the minced garlic until fragrant.
2 tbsp soy sauce preferably. Then transfer the rice to a large bowl cover with water and soak for 30 minutes. Cover with a lid and bring to the boil.
Add 2 cups of water. Set aside to be served with the garlic fried rice.
- How To Cook Large Purple Asparagus
- How To Cook Lemon Asparagus On Stove
- How To Cook Leg Of Lamb Deboned
- How To Cook Lentils Crockpot
- How To Cook Large White Tapioca Pearls For Bubble Tea
- How To Cook Large Lobster Tails In Oven
- How To Cook Lemon Honey Salmon
- How To Cook Lentils As A Side Dish
- How To Cook Leg Of Lamb On Gas Bbq
- How To Cook Large Prawns On The Bbq
- How To Cook Leg Of Lamb Very Tender
- How To Cook Lemon Rice Youtube
- How To Cook Lemon Rice Video
- How To Cook Lasagna Noodles In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Lemon Salmon In The Oven
- How To Cook Large Prawns
- How To Cook Leg Ham With Pineapple
- How To Cook Lentils And Brown Rice Together
- How To Cook Lasagna Noodles Without Boiling
- How To Cook Large Israeli Couscous