How To Cook Kangaroo Fillets
Heat a tablespoon of olive oil in a pan and cook the kangaroo fillets until sealed on each side.
How to cook kangaroo fillets. Reduce heat slightly and cook until just a little pink inside of each piece. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes before flipping and cooking for another 3 to 4 minutes. Cover the steak with a pinch of salt on either side and begin heating your pan on medium high heat.
Reduce heat cover and cook 3 4 minutes until rare in the centre. Place the fillets directly over the charcoal. Once the fillets are seared on all side take them off the heat.
Mix worcestershire sauce and sugar together and drizzle only half over meat. Kangaroo meat is very lean so you only want to cook it to rare or medium rare. Remove to a warm plate it will continue cooking until medium rare in the middle and deglaze the pan with one tablespoon water or chicken stock.
- How To Cook Trader Joe S Brown Rice Pasta
- How To Cook Tree Oyster Mushrooms
- How To Cook Tuna Steaks From Frozen
- How To Cook Tuna Steak Medium
- How To Cook Trader Joe S Couscous
- How To Cook Trader Joe S Brown Rice Medley In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Traditional Dumplings
- How To Cook Trader Joe S Wild Rice
- How To Cook Trader Joe S Lentils
- How To Cook Tuna Steak On Electric Grill
- How To Cook Tuna Steak Ahi
- How To Cook Tuna Steak In An Oven
- How To Cook Tomahawk Steak Stove
- How To Cook Tuna Steak With Soy Sauce
- How To Cook Tuna Steaks In A Griddle Pan
- How To Cook Tuna Steaks At Home
- How To Cook Traditional Christmas Ham
- How To Cook Traditional Naan Bread
- How To Cook Tomahawk Steak In A Pan
- How To Cook Tuna Steak In Microwave