How To Cook Lamb Chops For Gyros
In a bowl combine all ingredients lamb gyro then shape the meat into a thin patty.
How to cook lamb chops for gyros. Preheat oven to 315 degrees. Instructions in a medium bowl combine the ground lamb salt pepper and dried oregano with your hands mixing until all of the. For thinner roasts cook for 15 minutes per pound for larger roasts 25 minutes per.
Lightly coat a shallow baking dish with cooking spray. Add the lamb to the large. Pull out two skillets one large for the lamb and one medium to warm the pitas.
Cook until browned flip the patty and cook on the other side. Once you have your puree it s time to turn. Instructions for the tzatziki sauce add all ingredients to a medium bowl.
While the oven is heating place the lamb mixture into a food processor and add the onion. Taste and adjust the seasonings if. Once cooked break up the meat into thin long strands and serve.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees. While the lamb is warming heat the medium.
- How To Make Whitening Black Soap With Natural Ingredients
- How To Make Wood Duck Houses
- How To Make Yellow Squash Relish
- How To Make Xmas Pudding
- How To Make Whole Cooked Lobster
- How To Make Your Own Cold Smoked Salmon
- How To Make Yellow Split Pea Mash
- How To Make Whitening Lotion At Home
- How To Make Yellow Rice With Lentils
- How To Make Whitening Cream In Nigeria
- How To Make Yippee Pasta At Home
- How To Make Whiting Fish Bake
- How To Make Yippee Pasta In Tamil
- How To Make Yellow Squash Pickles
- How To Make Yakun Eggs
- How To Make Whiting Fish Soup
- How To Make Your Salmon Skin Crispy
- How To Make Yabbies Turn Blue
- How To Make Your Steak Tender And Juicy
- How To Make Wooden Kangaroo