How To Cook Mashed Potato In Instant Pot
Pressure cook the potatoes for 15 minutes and do a quick release.
How to cook mashed potato in instant pot. Mash the potatoes letting as much steam. Gently add potatoes on top of the. Place lid on instant pot and and set to manual.
How to make mashed potatoes in an instant pot 2 lb. This mashed potatoes recipe is so simple. Pour the potatoes into the instant pot.
Place metal trivet into the pot. Secure the lid and set. Place metal trivet into 6 qt instant pot and add 1 cup water or broth with 1 tsp salt.
Instructions place peeled cubed potatoes inside the instant pot and add just enough cold water to barely cover the potatoes. Unsalted butter salt and pepper to taste extras sour cream chives. Directions add the potatoes to a 6 or 8 quart instant pot.
Cover with water until ready to make if not making it immediately. Remove potatoes and trivet from the instant. Add peeled and quartered potatoes over the trivet.
Add butter and milk to the potatoes and continue mashing. Place the lid on the. Adjust pressure to high and set time for 10 minutes.
- How To Cook Hot Dogs For A Large Crowd
- How To Cook Hot Dogs On Traeger Grill
- How To Cook I He Tuna Steaks
- How To Cook Hot Dogs In Pot
- How To Cook Hot Dogs On Grill Pan
- How To Cook Hot Dogs That Snap
- How To Cook Hot Dogs In The Crock Pot
- How To Cook Hot Dogs In The Kitchen
- How To Cook Hot Dogs In Emeril Air Fryer
- How To Cook Hot Dogs In Ninja Air Fryer
- How To Cook Hulled Millet
- How To Cook Hot Dog In Bun In Microwave
- How To Cook Hot Dogs Pan
- How To Cook Hot Dogs In Convection Oven
- How To Cook Hot Pot Rice Cakes
- How To Cook Hot Dogs In Beer
- How To Cook Hot Dogs Toaster Oven
- How To Cook Hula Udon Noodles
- How To Cook Hot Dog Using Microwave
- How To Cook Hot Dogs And Sauerkraut In Crock Pot