How To Cook Minute Rice On The Stove Top
Reduce heat to a simmer cover and cook until rice is tender and has absorbed all the liquid 16 to 18 minutes check only toward end of cooking time.
How to cook minute rice on the stove top. In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring water to a boil. Of tub margarine and 1 2 tsp. A 2 quart 1 9 l pot is usually a good size for 1 cup 200 g of rice.
The rice should be studded with craters or steam holes when it is ready. Step 3 place the saucepan with water on the stove top and bring to a boil. Bring water butter and salt to a boil in medium saucepan.
Add rice butter and a large pinch of salt. Allow the water to come to a full boil which should take approximately 5 minutes. Bring pan back to a simmer then lower heat and cook covered 18 minutes or until rice is.
Pour 1 cup 237 ml of water into a medium pot and place it on the stove over high heat. Stir in rice and return to a boil over medium high heat.
- How To Cook Kerala Matta Rice In Instant Pot
- How To Cook King Fish Caribbean Style
- How To Cook Kidney Beans Properly
- How To Cook Kangaroo Steak In Pan
- How To Cook King Oyster Mushrooms For Ramen
- How To Cook Kangaroo Sizzle Steak
- How To Cook King Green Prawns
- How To Cook Kangaroo Steak In Oven
- How To Cook Kangaroo Tender
- How To Cook Khichdi In Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Kidney Beans From The Garden
- How To Cook Kidney Beans Quickly
- How To Cook Kidney Beans In Water
- How To Cook Kerala Matta Rice
- How To Cook Kidney Beans For Baby
- How To Cook Kimchi Fried Rice Easy
- How To Cook Keema Mince
- How To Cook Kidney Beans Soft
- How To Cook Kidney Beans With Mince
- How To Cook King Fish In Air Fryer