How To Cook Okra For Baby
Place the okra and 2 tablespoons water in a microwave safe casserole dish.
How to cook okra for baby. Trim the ends and then cut into pieces. Drain well and if desired toss with a little butter. Add a little water if the mixture seems very dry.
Try serving the okra alongside other foods your baby can use as a dip such as yogurt. Toss it with cooked quinoa or your favorite grain and it s ready to enjoy. Cut in big chunks rather.
Fry for about 8 mins shaking every now and then and turning the heat down if you need to. Preheat oven to 420f. Mild okra and sweet potato curry saute the onions and garlic in a little oil until tender.
Toddlers love to dip. Add the turmeric and cinnamon and stir well. Minimize okra s slimy ooze by adding a splash of lemon juice when cooking.
Ingredients 12 oz fresh or frozen baby okra bhindi thawed if using frozen 3 tablespoons fat of choice ghee avocado oil teaspoon cumin seeds 1 onion diced 1 serrano pepper or 1 2 thai bird chilies minced 2 cloves garlic minced inch ginger minced teaspoon turmeric teaspoon. The okra and quinoa pilaf recipe sautés okra in water for a few minutes to create a healthy garden fresh dish. Then follow these steps for cooking okra in the microwave.
Add the turmeric and chilli. Make sure to avoid. Trim the okra ends then cut each one into 1cm pieces.
- How To Make Chicken Schnitzel South Africa
- How To Make Cheese Kransky Sausages
- How To Make Chickpeas More Digestible
- How To Make Chickpea Milk
- How To Make Charcoal In Minecraft Without Coal
- How To Make Christmas Ham Glaze
- How To Make Chicken Kabab In Oven Indian Style
- How To Make Chickpea Miso
- How To Make Chickpeas Less Gassy
- How To Make Clay Kangaroo
- How To Make Chickpeas Taste Like Tuna
- How To Make Chicken Kabab At Home Without Oven
- How To Make Carrot Beetroot Curry
- How To Make Chickpeas Taste Like Baked Beans
- How To Make Chickpeas Pasta
- How To Make Chickpeas Burger
- How To Make Chicken Breast Easy
- How To Make Chickpea Eggs
- How To Make Chicken Breast Eso
- How To Make Chickpea Meatballs