How To Cook Pork Belly In Electric Fry Pan
Season the pork with salt and fry on one side until well browned about 3 minutes then turn and fry for another 2 minutes.
How to cook pork belly in electric fry pan. Now you can season the exposed flesh side of the belly in the pan with more salt and some ground black pepper and pile on a good handful of fresh sage leaves. With a sharp knife cut the pork belly into 1cm strips. To cook the meat heat the frying pan over a medium heat with a little more olive oil until hot but not smoking then place the pork belly in skin side down.
Pour the olive oil into a large. Season the pork belly overnight. Ingredients 1kg australian pork belly 1 tablespoons oil 1 tablespoons flaked salt freshly ground black pepper to taste.
Rub all sides of the pork belly with the salt pepper and chili powder. At this point the pork should be barely cooked through.
- How To Make Clothes Zelda Breath Of The Wild
- How To Make Christmas Garlic Pork
- How To Make Chicken Kabab Masala Powder At Home
- How To Make Chinese King Prawn And Mushroom
- How To Make Christmas Ham With Pineapple
- How To Make Chicken Breast Even Thickness
- How To Make Carrot And Beetroot Juice For Skin Whitening
- How To Make Cheese In Stardew Valley
- How To Make Chicken Schnitzel South Africa
- How To Make Chips In Air Fryer Tortilla
- How To Make Chickpea Noodles
- How To Make Christmas Ham Jamaican Style
- How To Make Chickpeas Taste Good
- How To Make Chickpea Nuggets
- How To Make Chickpea Eggs
- How To Make Chicken Schnitzel Bread Crumbs
- How To Make Chicken Breast Edible
- How To Make Chicken Schnitzel Panko
- How To Make Chickpeas Soak Faster
- How To Make Chickpeas Burger