How To Cook Pork Belly Strips Frying Pan
The skin side is then well salted.
How to cook pork belly strips frying pan. When hot place pork belly strips on their side and cook for 5 minutes. Season the pork with salt and fry on one side until well browned about 3 minutes then turn and fry for another 2 minutes. Heat oil in a skillet over medium heat.
While pan frying is the most common way to serve pork belly strips you can also bake them if you prefer flatter less crispy strips. To cook lay the strips on a dry skillet over medium high heat. Microwaving the meat will not adversely.
Heat a cast iron skillet on the stove over medium heat. Serve with slaw on the side. Preheat oven to 150 c.
Microwave the strips of pork belly between layers of paper towel. Slice pork thinly into smaller pieces and place on a serving dish. Place pork rind side up in centre of pan on top of onion and lemon.
Searing the meat before cooking helps caramelize the surface and enhances the flavour of the finished dish. Rub rind with remaining oil and salt. Don t worry about adding additional oil since pork belly has a high fat content.
Do the same for the other two sides. Fry the pork belly slices in a large heavy based pan over a high heat in oil for 3 minutes each side until browned. Then add seasonings like soy sauce and minced garlic and.
- How To Cook Pilau Rice With Potatoes
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In A Poacher Pan
- How To Cook Poach Eggs
- How To Cook Pizza Rolls In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Pickled Beetroot
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Cling Film
- How To Cook Plain Jackfruit
- How To Cook Plain Oats With Milk
- How To Cook Perfect Quiche Lorraine
- How To Cook Pink Salmon Fillets Skin On
- How To Cook Perfect Salmon Pan
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Microwave Container
- How To Cook Perfect Rice Asian Style
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In A Pie Maker
- How To Cook Perfect Salmon In A Pan
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Ninja Foodi
- How To Cook Pipis In Xo Sauce
- How To Cook Perfect Rice Youtube
- How To Cook Poached Eggs In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Perfect Salmon