How To Cook Pork Chops Crispy Fat
Bake for 15 20 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145.
How to cook pork chops crispy fat. Under cook the chops and fire up the broiler. Rub the oil on the chops and season well with salt and pepper. Cook entry until the rind is crispy and the meat is still moist.
Once the pan is preheated add about 2 teaspoons of vegetable oil. Before frying pork chops first salt and pepper them on both sides. Dredge chops and heavily spray tops with the same healthy cooking spray.
Push the crackling strips to the side of the pan add the pork chops and fry for 1 minute on each side. Continuing flipping and cooking for 8 to 10 minutes. Use non stick baking sheet or non stick foil to line your pan.
Flip the chops over with a pair of tongs and transfer the pan to the oven. Do not over cook. Heat a large cast iron skillet over medium high heat until hot and just beginning to smoke.
First brine the chops for 30 minutes in 1 3 cup of salt and water to cover. This will give you more chance to cook the chops w o drying it out. Add the pork chops to the pan and don t move them for 3 minutes.
Meanwhile heat a little vegetable oil maybe 2 tablespoons or a little butter or both in a heavy skillet over medium high heat. Use your tongs for one chop or for multiple a pair of skewers can help keep them upright. Take the pan off the heat and leave to rest for a few mins then pour the resting juices over the meat to serve.
- How To Cook A Steak On The Stove And Oven Medium
- How To Cook A Steak On The Stove And Oven
- How To Cook A Steak Rare In The Oven
- How To Cook A Tail Piece Of Salmon
- How To Cook A Steak On The Stove Top
- How To Cook A Steak Well Done Without Drying It Out
- How To Cook A Steak Medium
- How To Cook A Sweet Potato In The Microwave Oven
- How To Cook A Steak On A Weber
- How To Cook A Steak Medium Well In A Cast Iron Skillet
- How To Cook A Steak To Medium Rare In The Oven
- How To Cook A Steak On The Stove And Oven Without Cast Iron Skillet
- How To Cook A Steak Pie From Butchers
- How To Cook A Steak On A Cast Iron Skillet And Oven
- How To Cook A Steak Like Gordon Ramsay
- How To Cook A Steak On Cast Iron Grill Pan
- How To Cook A Steak Medium Rare On The Grill
- How To Cook A Steak On A Weber Gas Bbq
- How To Cook A Steak Without A Cast Iron Skillet
- How To Cook A Steak Like Ruth Chris