How To Cook Pork Chops Like Waffle House
Preheat the oven to 375 degrees f 190 degrees c.
How to cook pork chops like waffle house. No that s not your auntie behind the counter cooking up pork chops but the aroma of the ones you ll find in waffle house will make you do a double take to make sure. And if i can make it in a hurry like this quick skillet pork chop recipe then all the better. Pork chops really bring back those flavor filled childhood memories.
Fry one side to golden brown then flip and place the chops directly in the oven. And a moderately hot oven 400 degrees f bakes the pork chops gently enough to keep them from drying out. Sprinkle chops on all sides with thyme salt and pepper.
Bake in the preheated oven until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of a pork chop reads 165 degrees f 74 degrees c about 20 minutes. These bright lemony chops quickly became a favorite. Waffle house pork chops are as good as any other place around and that s no exaggeration.
High heat frying sears them to a golden brown. This sear roasting method is a great way to cook pork chops in the oven. Any time that i make a great pork recipe such as this one i know my family will love it.
Let me tell you how this really easy skillet pork chop recipe came to be a favorite around my house. Ingredients 1 cups about 6 3 8 all purpose flour cup cornstarch 1 teaspoon kosher salt teaspoon baking soda teaspoon baking powder 1 large egg lightly beaten cup granulated sugar 2 tablespoons unsalted butter softened plus more for serving 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening softened.
- How To Cook Canned Artichoke Hearts
- How To Cook Butter For Lobster
- How To Cook Butterball Turkey Breast Roast
- How To Cook Brown Rice Tender
- How To Cook Brown Rice Uncle Ben
- How To Cook Brown Rice With Instant Pot
- How To Cook Butter Poached Lobster
- How To Cook Brown Rice With White Rice
- How To Cook Butter Sauce For Lobster
- How To Cook Butterball Turkey Breast Roast Boneless
- How To Cook Brown Rice Vermicelli Noodles
- How To Cook Butterball Turkey Breast Roast In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Canned Asparagus Cuts And Tips
- How To Cook Calrose Rice On The Stove
- How To Cook Brown Rice Using Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Brown Rice Stove
- How To Cook Brown Rice With Vegetable Broth
- How To Cook Brown Rice With Flavor
- How To Cook Canned Artichoke Hearts For Pasta
- How To Cook Buffalo Halloumi