How To Cook Rice In A Kitchen Gourmet Rice Cooker
To cook rice in the rice cooker after rinsing and soaking if using whole grain rice drain the rice thoroughly and pour into the cooker.
How to cook rice in a kitchen gourmet rice cooker. This tasty combination of fried rice ingredients tastes too good to be this easy. Let the rice sit for about five minutes then fluff up with a fork. Cook the rice in the rice cooker.
Turn the rice cooker on and let it cook according to the instructions. Slow cooked meat soups stew you can even make desserts in the rice cooker. Pour in enough water to cover up to the top of the rice but no further.
This additional time will allow excess. Add the correct amount of water take 2 cups of water with 2 cups of rice. Remember a cup of uncooked rice is equal to about 3 cups of cooked rice.
The kitchen gourmet rice cooker is an inexpensive necessity for anyone who loves to cook but lacks time. For most rice cookers combine 1 cup of rice with 1 1 2 to 2 cups of liquid. Rice including brown rice wild rice and sticky rice is a staple for healthy flavorful diet.
Close the lid of the cooker plug the cooker in and press the switch to turn it on. Most rice cookers can keep the cooked rice warm for hours without burning. Making rice from scratch however can be a time consuming and frustrating process.
Now put the white rice in a rice cooker pot and add 1 to 2 cups of water. Pour the desired amount of sticky rice into the rice cooker. Poh s easy fried rice 30 this easy fried rice recipe is a perfect dinner idea that only takes 30 minutes to prepare and cook.
- How To Cook Noodles For Spaghetti
- How To Cook Noodles At Home
- How To Cook New York Strip Steak In Oven Medium Rare
- How To Cook Nice Couscous
- How To Cook New York Strip Steak Recipe
- How To Cook Noodles At Home In Telugu
- How To Cook Nigerian Fried Rice Youtube
- How To Cook Nilagang Baka In Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook New York Strip Steak On Charcoal Grill
- How To Cook New York Strip Steak With Butter
- How To Cook Nigerian Vegetable Soup
- How To Cook Nilagang Baka Using Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook New York Strip Steak Broil
- How To Cook New York Strip Steak Thin Cut
- How To Cook New York Thin Cut Steak
- How To Cook Nongshim Udon Noodles
- How To Cook Nilagang Baka Step By Step
- How To Cook Noodles Egg
- How To Cook Noodles Easy
- How To Cook No Boil Lasagna Noodles