How To Cook Rice In A Rice Cooker Without Sticking
Stay clear of quick cook mode which i believe uses a higher heat setting.
How to cook rice in a rice cooker without sticking. In most rice cookers the rice will be warmed until you unplug the cooker. The best way to make fluffy rice in a rice cooker is to let the cooked rice sit undisturbed in the cooking pot with the lid on for 10 minutes after cooking. Drain the water no need to shake off the excess water and evenly arrange the soaked sticky rice on a heat proof rimmed plate or bamboo steamer lined with natural steamer liners or parchment paper.
Once rinsed add the rice to the cooker with the correct ratio of water according to the packet instructions and the type of grain you are using. If you use too little water the rice could end up burning at the bottom and sticking to your pot. When the rice is cooked unplug the pot and let it sit without any additional heat added.
There are non sticky rice types that work better. This additional time will allow excess. The tip in order to make fluffy rice is to not stir the rice when boiling.
Let it boil until all waters are gone and allow it to steam for about 10 15 minutes. Use your fingers to swirl the rice and water around the pan. When making larger batch of rice steam in two batches or steam longer.
Before turning on the machine stir the rice a couple of times with a wooden spoon. Long grain rice cooks up fluffy and separated while medium and short grain rice tends to stick together more. Spraying the cooking pot with pan spray or rubbing it lightly with butter can also help keep the rice from sticking to your rice cooker.
Move over to the sink and run some room temperature water over the top of the rice until it covers the rice by about an inch. Instructions measure out 1 1 2 cup of white rice and pour it into a saucepan that has a tight fitting lid. Try to leave about 2 inches 5 1 cm of space at the top of the pot so the water doesn t boil over.
- How To Cook Oven Bbq Pork Chops
- How To Cook Oyster Mushroom Sisig
- How To Cook Organic Rice Noodles
- How To Cook Omelette In Stainless Steel Pan
- How To Cook On A Minecraft Campfire
- How To Cook Omelette With Potato
- How To Cook Oyster Blade Steak In Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Omelette Egg
- How To Cook Omelette Egg Panlasang Pinoy
- How To Cook Onigiri Rice In A Rice Cooker
- How To Cook Omelette
- How To Cook Orange Rice On The Stove
- How To Cook One Serving Of Rice In Microwave
- How To Cook Omelette With Vegetables
- How To Cook One Large Yorkshire Pudding
- How To Cook Omelette Prawn
- How To Cook Oyster Mushroom Cluster
- How To Cook Omelette In Microwave
- How To Cook Oyster Blade Steak On Bbq
- How To Cook Omelette Video