How To Cook Rice In Microwave Oven
1 the first step to make white rice in the microwave is to put the desired amount of rice in the bowl which you will cook it in.
How to cook rice in microwave oven. Ideally get a glass or cup for measuring and put in twice as much water as the amount of rice. Fill the pot with water and swish the water and rice with your hands. Brown rice can take longer too cook than white rice.
You can also use any microwave safe casserole but be sure that it is a tall one and keep a look out for water spillage which may. Pour out the water keeping the rice in the pot just cup your hands around the rice to prevent it from pouring out. Remember to cover the bowl with the cling film again and leave a small gap for it to vent.
Remove the rice and fluff it before returning it into the microwave to a further 5 minutes. At this point if small holes have appeared in the rice where steam has escaped and most of the water has. Instructions scoop the rice into the microwave safe container or pot.
The design is similar to the traditional rice cooker in that it is tall has a tight fitting lid and an inner ventilation vent. Leave the rice uncovered. Put the dish in the microwave uncovered and microwave the rice on the high for 10 minutes.
Set the microwave to high and cook the rice for 10 minutes 5. Continue microwaving the rice on low heat for 15 minutes.
- How To Cook Fried Rice On Blackstone
- How To Cook Fried Rice And The Ingredients
- How To Cook Fresh Vegetables In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Fried Rice In Saladmaster
- How To Cook Fried Okra In Air Fryer
- How To Cook Fried Rice Beef
- How To Cook Fried Rice At Home With Vegetables
- How To Cook Fried Rice On Hibachi Grill
- How To Cook Fried Rice Nigerian Way
- How To Cook Fried Rice On Stove Top
- How To Cook Fried Rice And Beans
- How To Cook Fried Rice In Tamil
- How To Cook Fried Okra And Shrimp
- How To Cook Fried Rice Reddit
- How To Cook Fried Rice Chinese
- How To Cook Fried Rice Japanese Style
- How To Cook Fried Rice Easily
- How To Cook Fried Jollof Rice
- How To Cook Fried Rice In A Wok
- How To Cook Fried Rice On A Blackstone Griddle