How To Cook Rice In The Cooker
If your rice cooker has a removable cooking pot place the pot of rice and water back into the rice cooker.
How to cook rice in the cooker. Keep the lid on while the rice sits. This additional time will allow excess. Once the rice is cooked and the rice cooker shuts off let the rice rest for another 10 to 15 minutes.
Cook the rice in the rice cooker. The rice cooker will cook the rice automatically and turn off when done. Check your manual for estimated cooking times.
Place the inner pot into the rice cooker and use the correct rice cooking setting when the rice is ready or has switched to automatic keep warm fluff the rice using a spatula or fork and let it sit for another 5 minutes remove the inner pot from the rice cooker and serve warm rice. The best way to make fluffy rice in a rice cooker is to let the cooked rice sit undisturbed in the cooking pot with the lid on for 10 minutes after cooking.
- How To Cook Spare Ribs Pork
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Wings In The Oven
- How To Cook Spanish Rice In A Slow Cooker
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Wings Recipe
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash
- How To Cook Spinach And Kale
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Wings And Legs
- How To Cook Spinach And Kale Mix
- How To Cook Smoked Salmon Video
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Necks
- How To Cook Spinach Balls
- How To Cook Soft Rice For Baby
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In The Microwave Without Cutting It In Half
- How To Cook Smoked Turkey Wings In Instant Pot
- How To Cook Soft Boiled Eggs From Cold Water
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash Whole In Pressure Cooker
- How To Cook Spaghetti Squash In Oven Cut In Rings
- How To Cook Spare Ribs In The Oven At 350
- How To Cook Spanish Yellow Rice And Beans
- How To Cook Smoked Whiting