How To Cook Rice Microwave Cooker
Fill the pot with water and swish the water and rice with your hands.
How to cook rice microwave cooker. Pour out the water keeping the rice in the pot just cup your hands around the rice to prevent it from pouring out. Instructions scoop the rice into the microwave safe container or pot. Loosen grains with rice paddle and serve.
Switch the microwave to the highest heat setting it has. Remove from microwave and put lid on with vent open. Close the door of the microwave oven while the cooker is inside and set the microwave timer properly.
Let the cooker sit for a few minutes before opening. For every one cup of rice you can measure two cups of water so that you will have just the right amount of consistency for your sushi rice. Microwave the rice for 10 minutes.
Set the microwave timer to 15 minutes to cook 4 cups of rice. At first glance the cooked rice on the top layer may look a tad dry. Be careful of hot steam when opening the lid.
Now for the timer you have to set it to 11 minutes for cooking one cup of rice. For microwave rice cooker it comes with an additional inner ventiliation lid which provide additional ventilation and prevent spillage. For the timings refer to the table above.
Set the microwave timer to 11 minutes to cook 1 cup of rice. Microwave the casserole lid on on high power. If your microwave is 1 000 watts or more cook the rice at 70 percent power.
- How Best To Cook Asparagus Tips
- Honey Glazed Pork Belly Pieces
- Honey Baked Salmon In Foil
- How Do I Cook Eggs In Microwave
- Healthy Grilled Salmon
- Honey Baked Salmon Recipes Oven
- Grilled Lobster Tail Recipe Epicurious
- Honey Soy Pork Belly Strips
- How Can I Cook Frankfurts Without Them Splitting
- Honey Soy Pork Belly Rashers
- How Do I Cook Lobster At Home
- Healthiest Way To Cook Whiting Fish
- Honey Soy Pork Belly Marinade
- How Do I Cook In Stardew Valley
- Healthiest Way To Cook Lamb Chops
- Grilled Salmon With Teriyaki Sauce
- Honey Mustard Baked Salmon With Vegetables
- Healthiest Way To Cook Beet Greens
- Healthiest Way To Cook Salmon Steak
- Hie To Cook Pork Belly