How To Cook Rice On Pan
Most sheet pan meals cook at 400 f to 425 f degrees which is also perfect for cooking rice.
How to cook rice on pan. Stir with a spoon. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small saucepan with a tight fitting lid. In a medium saucepan over medium heat bring water to a boil.
Fill the pan with water until the water completely covers all of the rice. Add the salt and butter and allow the butter to melt. To shorten the cooking time add boiling water.
Pour the rice into a pan over a low heat then add the butter or oil if using and stir to coat the rice grains. When the water has returned to a boil stir in the rice. Add double the amount of water 2 cups or 150ml water for a 75g serving plus some salt if you like.
Add 1 cup of rice stir briefly to break up clumps of rice cover the pot with the lid and reduce the heat to its very lowest setting to help the rice cook evenly. Bring to a boil. Use a spoon or strainer to avoid pouring the rice out too.
Bring pan back to a simmer then lower heat and cook covered 18 minutes or until rice is. Give the rice a good stir up from the bottom with a spoon or spatula. Replace the lid tightly.
It will be quite crunchy at this point. Bring to a boil the water will bubble aggressively like so. Pour the cloudy water back in the sink.
- How To Cook Egg Fried Rice Recipe
- How To Cook Egg Noodles
- How To Cook Dumplings In Thermomix
- How To Cook Dumplings On Pan
- How To Cook Egg Curry Ape Amma
- How To Cook Dumplings Crispy
- How To Cook Egg Dumplings
- How To Cook Dumplings With Steamer
- How To Cook Easy Black Beans And Rice
- How To Cook Dumplings With Chicken
- How To Cook Easy Salmon Fillet
- How To Cook Easy Spanish Rice
- How To Cook Easy Cook Rice
- How To Cook Egg Curry In Telugu
- How To Cook Durum Wheat Couscous
- How To Cook Egg Fried Rice Easy
- How To Cook Dumplings Youtube
- How To Cook Easy Cook Brown Rice
- How To Cook Economy Rump Steak
- How To Cook Dumplings In Pressure King Pro